In our effort to connect, collaborate, and inform across all Community stakeholders to better empower our Community as a whole, and to support critical decision-making...
2-1-1 Orange County is pleased to share reports and statistics regarding Orange County's most vulnerable populations, such as
- Demographics of people in need
- Connections to the health and human service resources
- Gaps, "hidden" needs, and saturation analyses
- Point-in-time estimates of homelessness
- Housing Inventory Counts
- Annual Housing Assessment Reports
Browse our reports from the Reports menu.
Use of 211OC data has already produced the following results for our community:
- Securing sustained HUD funding to the County and homelessness service providers in their efforts to end homelessness in Orange County ($16+ million)
- Supporting the Implementation Groups of the Orange County Commission to End Homelessness in collaborative, data-informed, planning and decision-making
- Assisting various service provider partners with gaps/saturation analyses, to direct available funding and energy to make the greatest impact
We look forward to continued support of our community through our Inform initiative; check back often for updated information!