2-1-1 Orange County (211OC) runs the 211 helpline for Orange County. Callers can dial 2-1-1 (a 3-digit dialiing code) and 211OC's Information & Referrals Specialists provide callers with information and referrals to free and low cost services. In order to provide accurate information and referrals, 211OC maintains a database of resources within Orange County including agency, program and location information.
Each resource record is updated at least annually; more often if an agency provides new or updated information.
To apply for your agency's information to be included in our resource database click the Agency Form button above.
2-1-1 Orange County is committed to accurately representing the programs in our database and the services they offer. To help us ensure those in need receive the most current, accurate and appropriate referrals, we request the following from the service providers listed in our database:
1. Contact the 2-1-1 Orange County Resource Department whenever there are changes in your Agency or Programs (including temporary changes, like Holiday office hours, temporary lack of funding or staff availability). You can contact us:
- On our website, complete an Agency and/or Service Information Form
- While in Orange County, CA, by dialing 2-1-1. Select option 4 (for English) and then 2 to be connected to the Resource Department.
*Or, from outside Orange County, dial 949-486-8519.
2. Support 2-1-1 Orange County by telling your clients and community about this valuable resource. There are many ways to get the word out:
- Request 2-1-1 Orange County materials for distribution to clients, such as Pocket Cards, Fact Sheets, etc.
*Contact the Resource Department via any of the methods given above.
- Include a quick referral to our service or a link to our website in your newsletters, websites, etc.
- Talk to your clients and community partners about 2-1-1 Orange County and the services we offer.
AGENCY APPLICATION/ UPDATES
2-1-1 Orange County receives thousands of calls a week for services and assistance. We do not directly provide services but help people find the help they need by referring to the direct service providers included in our robust database.
ALREADY INCLUDED IN OUR DATABASE AND WANT TO UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION?
NOT YET INCLUDED IN OUR DATABASE AND WANT TO APPLY?
Please review the Inclusion/Exclusion Policy and then complete the Agency and Service Information Forms below. Please follow the Agency and Service Information Form links, complete the forms on this site, and a Resource Specialist will contact you within 2-3 business days to review the information submitted.
Please note: The Agency Information Form asks about your agency as a whole. The Service Information Form is for program/service details. Please complete a separate Service Information Form for each program you would like to add or update.
Please contact us:
by dialing (714) 589 – 2364