Commission To End Homelessness
The Commission to End Homelessness (previously Ending Homelessness 2020) provides oversight and accountability for the implementation of the goals and strategies as defined in the County's Ten-Year Plan to End Homelessness.
For the past several years, leadership and coordination of Orange County’s Continuum of Care planning process has been the shared responsibility of 2-1-1 Orange County and the OC Community Services. This public - nonprofit partnership helps ensure comprehensive, regional coordination of efforts and resources to reduce the number of homeless and persons at risk of homelessness throughout Orange County. This group serves as the regional convener of the year-round CoC planning process and as a catalyst for the involvement of the public and private agencies that make-up the regional homeless system of care.
- Commission to End Homelessness Bylaws - Commission approved draft bylaws on 7-31-15, pending BOS approval.
- Commission to End Homelessness Organizational Chart Updated 3-3-2015
- Year Round Emergency Shelter Cost Analysis Report 11-22-13
OC Ten Year Plan To End Homelessness
The Ten-Year Plan to End Homelessness (The Plan) in Orange County is the product of an integrated community collaboration. The Plan provides a roadmap of how to effectively end homelessness in Orange County within the next ten years. OC Partnership was part of the 10 Year Plan Working Group.
Agendas and Minutes
Presentations and Tools
Commission to End Homelessness and Kaiser Permanente Presentation 01/24/14
Commission to End Homelessness and CalOptima Changing HealthCare Landscape and the Impact to Homeless Clients 12/13/13
- Medical Services Initiative (MSI) Transition by Anthony Rose, MSI Administrator, OC Health Care Agency
- New Medi-Cal Behavioral Health Benefits by Dr. Donald Sharps, CalOptima Medical Director of Behavioral Health
- LIHP Transition Member Assistance by Ladan Khamseh, CalOptima Interim Executive Director of Operations
Commission to End Homelessness Special Workshop Handouts and Presentations 9/27/13
- Continuum of Care Overview
- Orange County's System of Care for our Homeless Population by Karen Williams, 2-1-1 Orange County / OC Partnership
- OC Homeless System Overview by Megan Kurteff Schatz, Focus Strategies
- Measuring Impact: Reducing Homelessness in Orange County by Megan Kurteff Schatz, Focus Strategies
- Orange County Continuum of Care System for Ending Homelessness by Joe Colletti, PHD, Institute for Urban Initiatives
Implementation Group #1
- IG#1 Outreach to Homelssness/At-Risk of Homelessness Summary & Update 8-24-12 - Contains definitions and eligibility
Implementation Group #2
- May 17, 2013 - Multi-Service Center Baseline Services Worksheet Results
- August 13, 2013 - Shelter Development/Multi-Service Center/Emergency Housing Facility Site Selection Questions
- January 22, 2014 - Six Steps to Getting Local Government Approvals - (NPH) good PR communications tool to use as a guideline
- January 22, 2014 - Siting of Homeless Housing and Services - (NPH) good tool to use as a guideline
Implementation Group #3
SB2 Task Force
Employment & Mainstream Benefits Subcommittee