Income And Employment Resources
Please click a category link to view available resources.
One-Stop Employment Centers
Job Assistance Centers
Resume Preparation Assistance
Regional Occupational Programs
General Relief Applications
CalWORKS (TANF) Applications
Social Security Disability Insurance Applications
State Disability Insurance Applications
State Unemployment Insurance Applications
Child Care Referrals
English as a Second Language
Adult Literacy Classes
Tax Information and Filing Assistance
Personal Financial Counseling
Financial Management Workshops
The Financial Stability Portal is ready to help you by providing the resources needed to get your finances under control. Whether you and your family have simple questions, or if you need serious help, 211OC is here to help you.
- The Financial Stability Resources Database can help you find services in areas such as Income Support and Employment, Money Management, Benefits Screening, Tax Organizations and Services, Housing and Personal Finance Counseling, Subsidized Home Purchase, Tenant Rights Information/Counseling, and other personal finance challenges.
- Check out our Calendar for financial events that may interest you.
- We've put together some free tools to help calculate loan payments, credit card payments, savings and more.
- Want to make a budget? We've got a worksheet for you.
- Of course, you can dial 2-1-1. When you contact 211OC, a Referral Specialist will help you find the help you need by connecting you to the nonprofits and government agencies that provide assistance in our community. Assistance is confidential and offered in more than 170 languages.
Help, and hope, are just three simple numbers away: 2-1-1.